When the temperature starts to rise, we try to eat raw as much as we can. This recipe is perfect for a hot summer day, not only because it’s raw and refreshing, but more specifically because it takes about 15 minutes to make! It tastes and looks like summer, and Fruit Bliss® Turkish Tomato Halves add the perfect touch of sunshine!
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup kale leaves, torn
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 avocado, pitted and quartered
- ½ cup Fruit Bliss® Turkish Tomato Halves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Using a spiralizer, a mandolin, or a cheese grater, make noodles with the zucchini. Set the zoodles on paper towels while you prepare the sauce.
- In the bowl of a food processor, place all of the other ingredients, except the tomato halves. Process until a smooth consistency is obtained. Add the tomato halves and pulse a few more times. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Transfer the sauce to a large mixing bowl. Add the zoodles. Mix delicately with your hands or a wooden spoon. Serve right away, garnished with fresh basil.