Question: What do you get when you combine eggs, goat cheese, figs, and gluten free bread? Answer: The most scrumptious sandwich on the planet.
We love the unexpected perfection of the combination of flavors. And if you like a little kick don’t leave out the cayenne pepper. It takes this sandwich to a whole other level.
Thank you to our friends at Natural Food Exchange in Reading, Mass., for this great breakfast or lunch suggestion. Heck, it’s so good, we might even have breakfast for dinner.
· 2 local pasture-raised eggs
· 2 teaspoons organic goat or cream cheese, if desired
· 3 Fruit Bliss Figs
· Pinch of cayenne pepper (more for extra heat)
· 2 pieces of Romaine lettuce
· 2 slices of gluten free bread
Add organic goat cheese or cream cheese.
Chop figs and mix into pan.
Add cayenne pepper to taste.
Eat and enjoy.