These date balls are a twist on the classic recipe, combining sweet dates, orange juice, cacao powder, chia seeds and seasoning. They’re the perfect balance of an energy-packed treat. You can find the full recipe below. For more great recipes from @livingwithpie, be sure to follow them here.
Chocolate Orange Bliss Balls
- 1.5 cups of oats
- 1/4 cup of @sunfood cacao powder
- 6 @fruit_bliss dates
- 1/4 cup of @nataliesoj orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of @salbachia chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of @simplyorganicfoods cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup for sweetness
- Cacao powder (to roll balls in)
- Mix all ingredients apart from cacao powder in food processor.
- Once the ingredients are combined to make a smooth texture, roll into 10 balls.
- Roll each ball in cacao powder and place in refrigerator to firm up.