Author: Flora & Vino
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Thank you to Lauren at Flora & Vino for this sweet and savory oven-roasted brussels sprouts recipe. With chopped Fruit Bliss Figs and pecans, this makes for the perfect side dish.
• 6 cups Brussels Sprouts
• 2 TBSP Avocado Oil
• 1 tsp Dried Thyme
• ½ tsp Garlic Powder
• ¼ tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
• Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
• ½ cup Chopped Pecans
• ½ Cup Fruit Bliss Organic Dried Figs, stems removed and sliced or diced
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the avocado oil, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne. Add in the halved brussels sprouts and toss until they are well coated. Spread them out on the sheet pan in an even layer. Transfer the sheet pan to the oven and bake them for 20 minutes.
3. Once the brussels sprouts are done, remove the pan from the oven and turn off the heat.
4. Sprinkle on the pecans and dried figs and lightly toss with a spatula.
5. Return the sheet pan to the oven and let them cook for 5-10 more minutes, until the pecans and figs are fragrant and lightly browned.
6. Serve immediately!
Head here to see the full blog and get other yummy recipes by Flora & Vino!