- Author:Flora & Vino
- Prep Time:15 mins
- Total Time:15 mins
- Yield:8-16 bars
5-ingredient no-bake apricot almond bars that are grain-free, gluten-free, vegan, and naturally sweetened with dried apricots. Perfect for meal prep snacks!
- 1 1/2 cup Fruit Bliss Organic Turkish Apricots(2 packages)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Prepare an 8 X 8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add apricots, cashews, pepitas, coconut, and HALF the almonds to a high speed blender and pulse until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed to recombine.
- Once you have a thick sticky paste, add in the remaining 1/2 cup of almond and pulse until just slightly broken.
- Press mixture into the baking dish and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into bars.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftover bars in the fridge or freezer.
*Bars soften at room temp– keep frozen or refrigerated for best results
- Cuisine:Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Grain-Free
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @flora_and_vino on Instagram and hashtag it #floraandvino
Find it online: https://www.floraandvino.com/grain-free-apricot-almond-energy-bars/