Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Hummus
We love this creamy oil-free hummus with organic Turkish tomato halves, chickpeas, tahini, and seasonings from Flora & Vino. It’s perfect for dipping veggies, crackers, and spoons!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: ~1.5 cups
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup runny tahini
- 1/4 cup Fruit Bliss Organic Turkish Tomato Halves
- 2 TBSP fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 TBSP filtered water (+more as needed to reach desired consistency)
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until smooth, adding more filtered water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Serve immediately with fresh shredded basil, chopped sun-dried tomato, and sesame seeds.
- Store leftover sun-dried tomato hummus in an air-tight container for up to one week.
Did You Make This Recipe?