Flora and Vino celebrated National Date Nut Bread day by creating a unique 1-Bowl Tahini Date Nut Bread using the Fruit Bliss Deglet Nour Dates. Many of the Date-Nut bread recipes she found called for coconut oiland wanting a less oily loaf; shedecided to replace the oil with tahini instead! Brilliant!
Check out the ingredients for 1-Bowl Tahini Date Nut Bread below and visit Flora and Vino’s blog post for the full recipe.
- 1 flax egg (1 TBS flaxseed + 3 TBS filtered water)
- 1½ cups pitted dates, chopped into small pieces (heaping) + more for topping
- ½ cup runny tahini
- ⅓ cup unrefined coconut sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups GF oat flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped walnuts + more for topping
CLICK HERE FOR FULL BAKING INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you to Flora and Vino for inspiring us with another amazing recipe featuring our organic Deglet Nour Dates. Make sure to visit her website for lots of delicious recipes that are gluten-free, vegan, and free of refined sugar.