We are so happy to have partnered with Rhubarbarians to create this amazing Vegetarian Stuffing Muffin recipe. She used the Fruit Bliss Tart Cherries to bring a bit of tart sweetness to the savory muffins. Nothing says Thanksgiving like stuffing, and now our Tart Cherries can be a new twist on this holiday staple.
Check out the ingredients for Vegetarian Stuffing Muffins with Apples and Fruit Bliss Tart Cherries below and visit Rhubarbarians’s blog post for the full recipe.
- 8 Tbsp salted butter (1 stick) + more for greasing pans
- 3 cups finely diced yellow onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced celery (about 4 medium stalks)
- 1 whole dried bay leaf
- 2 cups finely diced fuji or honeycrisp apple ( about 1 1/2 peeled and cored)
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 4 oz Fruit Bliss tart cherries (1 bag)
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 10 cups dried bread cubes
- whole pecans for top of muffins (optional)
CLICK HERE FOR FULL BAKING INSTRUCTIONS.
Thank you to Rhubarbarians for this creative upgrade of a seasonal tradition featuring our organic Tart Cherries. Make sure to visit her website for lots of delicious vegetarians recipes for the holiday season.